Near North Farmers Markets
Since my birthday, Zack and I have been going to the local farmer's market every weekend. We've been buying different vegetables and fruits like cucumbers, radishes, tomatoes, mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, apples, watermelons, plums, etc.
Here are some cute cherry tomatoes that I couldn't resist buying. They pop in your mouth and were sweet and delicious. No need to prepare anything with fresh produce. Just wash and eat!

Near North Farmers Markets
Location: On Division between State and
Address: Division & Dearborn (1200 N - 50 W)
Dates: June 3 -
Hours:
1 Comments:
Hi Sayaka--I love your blog, especially your photographs! It always makes me hungry. I've recently started a food blog of my own, in no small part because I enjoy reading blogs like yours. I've linked to your site since I enjoy it.
Thanks for sharing your food!
Poopycat
Post a Comment
<< Home