Oishii Ringo

The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating. When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Naha

I recently went to Naha restaurant for lunch and had a great meal. The decor is very simple and clean, which was very refreshing since some restaurants can get a little carried away with the interior decorating.

For appetizer, I had a chicken risotto and seared scallop. The chicken risotto was good but the scallops seemed a little tough and overcooked. For the main course, I ordered the halibut. The halibut was cooked to perfection and the accompanying vegetables complemented the fish well.

Unfortunately, I didn't have time for dessert. I definitely want to go back for dessert as well as dinner. They have seasonal menus that seem to change frequently so I'm excited to go back to see what's new on the menu.

Naha
500 N Clark
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 321-6242

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home