Oishii Ringo

The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating. When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Beef Stir-Fry

There's nothing that special about this beef stir-fry in terms of special ingredients or cooking methods. This dish was created by my bf Zack. He loves beef.

Things have been hectic at work so Zack has been dutifully taking over as head chef. I really liked this because there were a lot of fresh vegetables and really tender meat slices (as the sous chef, I was responsible for slicing the beef). We used the "beef and vegetable stir-fry" recipe from the Joy of Cooking. I love using the simple and traditional recipes from this book because it never fails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home