Oishii Ringo

The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating. When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Whole wheat pancakes with organic maple syrup and minted strawberries

There's nothing better than starting off the day with a satisfying breakfast. That exactly what I did by making whole wheat pancakes (from a box). I had some minted strawberries left over from the other day when I made them for dessert.

Here's the can of organic maple syrup or biologique sirop d'érable. Of course, they had the syrup in nice containers at the store in Montreal but my friend Dominique had the great idea of buying the can and transferring the syrup into a nice container at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home