Oishii Ringo

The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating. When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

Monday, July 03, 2006

goat cheese and rosemary chicken and caprese salad

Because of the wonderful convenience of having fresh herbs in my new herb pot right on my balcony, I had to make some wonderful dishes using some of those herbs.

On the menu: chicken breast with goat cheese and rosemary. I did have problems with the chicken being cooked all the way through. I continue to have problems with the oven and the chicken breasts were too large for the short amount of time indicated in the epicurious.com recipe above. The goat cheese rosemary mixture was very tasty and full of flavor.

I also made caprese salad by slicing some fresh mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and basil and sprinkling some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Everything tasted so fresh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope that mozzarella is buffalo and that you milked a real water buffalo for it.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home