Oishii Ringo

The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating. When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tuna steaks and garlic bok choy

I really wanted to have some tuna for dinner so I made tuna steaks with a ginger-soy marinade using this Everyday Food recipe. Here's the recipe for the marinade (found here along with five other marinades):

1/2 cup canola oil
1/4 cup rice-wine vinegar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons sugar


As with all Everyday Food recipes, this was really simple but full of flavor. I just wish that we had better quality tuna.

I also made bok choy with garlic using this very easy epicurious.com recipe. Zack commented that not many other vegetables can be enjoyed so simply as bok choy and I agree!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got a great blog here!
This tuna recipe sounds so good - will have to try it!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home