Chocolate-Chunk Oatmeal Cookies with Walnuts and Dried Cranberries
The America's Test Kitchen episode that was on this past weekend featured chewy oatmeal cookies loaded with different ingredients. Naturally, I had to try this out since I'm a big fan of chewy oatmeal cookies. I used this recipe from the America's Test Kitchen website. As suggested, I substituted the pecans with toasted walnuts and the dried cherries with dried cranberries.
I only baked two cookies and froze the rest for later. This way I can have them whenever I have the craving. Now, that's what I'm talking about!
2 Comments:
i don't think you should say that a 16-size ice cream scoop "means 16 scoops in a quart of ice cream." cuz...on way of reading that, the 16-size scoop turns out to be way more than 1/16th of a quart of ice cream. 16 scoops of cookie dough is no longer a cookie. it's a cookie monster. -guffaw- love, stan
hhmmm...that looks really good right now...damn it, bake me some cookies!
love,
ur favorite lil sis
Post a Comment
<< Home