The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating.
When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"
Banana in the morning...
Zack buys and eats bananas daily. Inevitably, one or two ripen beyond the point of being able to eat raw. This morning, I decided to make this not-so-healthy breakfast sandwich using an over-ripened banana. It's a variation of the one and only Elvis' favorite sandwich. Just two slices of bread, peanut butter, banana, and crispy bacon. It's a good thing that I've been waking up lately with a healthy appetite. I attribute this to the fact that I'm going to the gym more often. I may have clogged up an artery or two but it delicious.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home