Oishii Ringo

The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating. When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

Sunday, May 14, 2006

...banana in the afternoon

Of course, it's mother's day today. It also happens to be my mom's birthday... and my sister's college graduation ceremony. It's a big day to say the least. To celebrate, I was going to bake a cake for my mom and bake muffins for my sister. Well, I didn't have enough time to bake a cake but I quickly whipped up some banana coconut muffins using this Epicurious.com recipe.

I actually forgot to bring them with me to my sister's graduation but I was able to bring some to my mom's house. Mama-san, happy birthday and mother's day! Ayaka, congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home