Oishii Ringo

The title of this blog "oishii ringo" means delicious apple in Japanese. This is a little blog about food, cooking and eating. When it comes right down to it, don't get in between a girl and her food. "LAY OFF ME, I'M STARVING!!!"

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Potato salad with peas and black olives

I got home from work and worked out while watching Dirty Dancing. It's a classic movie. When I got back to my apartment, I ended up wasting my time watching Waiting to Exhale. Now, this is a crappy movie but I somehow got sucked in by Angela Bassett's psychotic performance of a just-divorced wife/mother going through a nervous breakdown.

So, by the time I get around to thinking about what to eat, it's pretty late. Zack came home later than usual too. I was too lazy to go out to the grocery store, so I decided to make something quick with what I have in my pantry and fridge. Here's what I made: potato salad with sweet peas and black olives. I had some ready-to-bake croissant so I topped the dough with shredded cheddar cheese, rolled them up and baked them. Nice and easy. I love just-made potato salad because the potatoes are still warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home