Jockey Wok n' Rolls
My dad was in town from San Diego and my sister was home from college, so Zack and I went out to the suburbs to go out for a Sunday lunch with my family. Originally, we were going to have a brunch downtown but restaurants were either closed or fully booked. My family doesn't celebrate Easter, so I completely forgot about the fact that it was Easter Sunday today.
For Chinese dim sum, we always go out to Jockey when we don't want to take the trip down to Chinatown (see the CitySearch review). I think it's one of the best places to get dim sum out in the suburbs. As expected, there was a crowd of people waiting when we got there but we only waited for about half an hour. I love the whole experience of dim sum because it's so exciting to see people going back and forth with carts full of freshly made food and to choose from among a wide variety of dishes. We always get the standard fare such as pork dumplings, pot stickers, egg rolls, fried sticky rice balls with either red bean or sesame paste, etc. Plus, you don't have the waiters yelling at you in Cantonese like they do at the restaurants in Chinatown.
Jockey Wok n' Rolls
1017 N Roselle Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60194
(847) 885-0888
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home