Frontera Grill
I was so excited to go for a lunch meeting with my manager today because I finally had the chance to go to Rick Bayless' Frontera Grill!! For an appetizer, we ordered the guacamole with chips. One of the best guacamole I've ever had. Simple but very fresh and tasty. I chose the Mantarraya al Cilantro or the grilled skatewing with a cilantro sauce (see the detailed description from the lunch menu under "Especialidades"). The fish was so soft and tender that it melted in my mouth. The sauce was delicious and the mashed potatoes were out of this world. For dessert, I actually picked something off of the Topolobampo menu... the Mango Empanadas. It came with a fresh mango "salsa" and a citrus sorbet. Very refreshing! Highly recommended.
Frontera Grill / Topolobampo
445 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 661-1434
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home