Cafe Bolero
My friend Kinh and I made plans to go out to dinner tonight. I suggested Cafe Bolero, a Cuban restaurant on Western near Fullerton (here's the CitySearch description and reviews). Zack's sister Kari and her roommate had suggested this place for some good eats.
I highly enjoyed my dining experience there. It was really nice outside, so we ate outside. We started out with some sangrias/cocktails and the Puerto Rican Pasteles. Then, we ordered two more tapas (the Croquetas and the Ceviche) and the Ropa Vieja dinner entree to share between the two of us. It was a good amount and mix of food for a very reasonable price. I'm a sucker for the sides like black beans and plantains. Try it!
After dinner, we picked up Zack at the apartment to go see "Thank You for Smoking." The only problem I had with the movie was the fact that Katie Holmes can't act. Other than that, I thought it was pretty entertaining.
Cafe Bolero
2252 N Western Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
(773) 227-9000
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home