Summer Weather Teaser
It shot up to 60 degrees in Chicago and you can just sense everyone's summer weather itch to go out for dinner and drinks tonight. I was invited to attend my firm's recruiting dinner reception at Mike Ditka's so I was pretty excited about 1) a free expensive meal and 2) going to the restaurant owned by "da bears" coach himself. Upon arriving, we were escorted to the Board Room. After all of the candidates trickled in, we sat down for dinner and mingled with the nervous and excited candidates curious about the firm and the group.
Dinner was phenomenal. I enjoyed my Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes and roasted bell peppers. I couldn't decided between da coach's favorite "Da Pork Chop" and the Filet Mignon, but was glad I ordered the Filet Mignon when the entrees were served. The steak was perfectly cooked with just the right amount of pink juiciness inside. The mashed potatoes were out-of-this-world because it had this almost sweet taste that left you wanting for more.
Mike Ditka's
100 E Chestnut St
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 587-8989
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home